Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I've let myself fall off the edge of the blogosphere, and now it's going to be hard for me to get back in, especially with the inevitable business this weekend is going to bring. Did I mention that we're getting married in four days?

I've got a couple of blogs, and lots of thoughts, on backlog. I'm not sure the best way to do this; I think I'll try to backtrack by working through the past couple of weeks until I get back to the present.

I can't get over the feeling that I've failed a little bit. I know there's not a lot riding on my writings here - only my own self-processing and peace of mind - but I wanted to be more consistent than I have been. I'm not giving up, though. And I'm trying to beat this dejected attitude by reminding myself that just because the wedding planning process is coming to a close, it doesn't mean that I, or our relationship, is done growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment